- Date Caught: April 9, 2014
- Trade/Profession: Monarch
- State: Rivers (Port Harcourt)
- Case Status: Charged
- Accomplices: Njoku Eze, Ikechukwu Obi, Chinasa Osadebe
- Listed: April 23, 2014 4:34 am
- Expires: 998806 days, 21 hours
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arraigned a traditional ruler, Cornelius Nwoga, Nze Obi IV, before Justice V. Agishi of the Federal High Court, Enugu, Enugu State.
Nwoga was taken to the court on eight counts of conspiracy and obtaining money under false pretences. Read more…
1314 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.